Indigenous Cultural Traditions
5 Daily Plans on the following topics:
- Lakota (Sioux) Tribe - Star Patterns and Powwow Dance
- Ojibwa (Chippewa) Tribe - Dreamcatchers and Nature Collage
- Navajo Tribe - Fry Bread and Hoop & Pole Game
- Cherokee (Aniyunwiya) Tribe - Gratitude Reflection and Stickball
- Choctaw Tribe - Basket Weaving and Folktales
Each daily plan offers a hands-on activity, physical movement activity, and guided free play recommendations.
In addition, we provide book recommendations for read-alouds and discussion questions, as well as academic extensions.
These engaging activities will have a lasting impact on your child. You will reinforce skills and advance learning, all through fun, play-based explorations! Enjoy and play on!